As we head towards the enrollment period for UE school year 2022-2023, please be informed of the following benefits for select incoming college students who will enroll in UE Manila or UE Caloocan!
For Incoming UE College Undergraduates:
(Note: These benefits are not applicable to students with existing UE scholarship/s, UE faculty and employees as well as their dependents.)
1. Enrollment down payment optional* for Top 10 SHS graduates of SY 2021-2022 of any public and private school (including UE).
2. Enrollment down payment optional* for UE SHS graduates of SY 2021-2022 who will enroll as college freshmen for the 1st Semester of SY 2022-2023 provided that they enroll during the early-enrollment period (June 1-10, 2022).
* The down payment for these particular incoming students may be paid for during enrollment or added to their installment payments during the 1st Semester of SY 2022-2023.
3. A one-time P3,000.00 discount for UE SHS graduates of SY 2021-2022 or earlier who will enroll as UE college freshmen for the 1st Semester of SY 2022-2023.
4. A per-semester P3,000.00 discount for incoming and incumbent UE college students who are children of an OFW, of a UE graduate** or of an LT Group of Companies member-company employee—with at least one sibling also enrolled at UE. (The discount will apply to the sibling who will be an incoming UE college student with an academic load of at least 18 units.)
** The UE Alumni ID issued to UE graduates is a requirement for verification purposes.
5. For incoming UE college freshmen of SY 2022-2023 who studied in UE from Kinder to Grade 12: A 10% discount*** throughout their stay as UE college students (based on the maximum residency requirement).
*** Also on select miscellaneous fees.
If you (or the incoming student) have not yet applied, please do so, online, here: //www.ue.edu.ph/onlineadmission/main.html
Thank you, take care, and we hope to welcome you, future Warrior Students, to where your tomorrow should begin: in the East—the University of the East!