The Philippines’ University of the East, through the UE College of Business Administration-Caloocan, is teaming up anew with Surabaya, Indonesia-based Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi (STIE) Mahardika and Sydney, Australia’s Academy of Entrepreneurs for the newest edition of the international research conference on Advances in Sustainable Enterprise Research (ASER)!
Successfully debuting in January 2020 in UE Caloocan and continued online in January 2021 with the Academy of Entrepreneurs as host, ASER will have its third edition on January 20-22, 2022, via Zoom, with STIE Mahardhika as the host.
ASER 2022, whose theme is “Sustaining the Momentum for a New World Order: Developing the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem for Socio-Economic Recovery,” will gather professionals, academicians, businessmen and researchers who will share their research output from the scientific community in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, sustainability and financial literacy. The conference’s ultimate goal is to organize and network participants from various institutions and countries to advance the field of sustainable business that can be pursued locally and internationally. Delegates from Southeast Asian and other Asian countries are expected to participate.
The ASER 2022 research topics for submission are divided into three tracks:
Track 1: Sustainable Communities and Cities
Track 2: The Role of Business and Industry on Sustainable Socio-Economic Growth
Track 3: International Partnership for a Brighter Post-Pandemic Future
The Congress organizers are now calling for papers from among academics and researchers within and outside UE, its local and international academic partners, academicians and researchers from other higher education institutions, and research-oriented members and constituents of professional organizations such as Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), the government and UE alumni, such as through the UE CBA Caloocan Alumni Association, Inc.
Abstracts are now accepted by UE CBA Caloocan and must be in by November 20, 2021.
The abstract guidelines:
1. The abstract may be submitted by an individual author or a group of authors.
2. It must be an abstract of an original work.
3. The abstract shall contain the title, the author(s) and brief statements of the problem, the research method, the findings and the conclusion.
4. Two spaces after, the following information about the author(s) must be supplied:
a. Name: Title (e.g., Dr., Mr. or Ms.), First Name, Middle Initial and Surname
b. Name of school or organization
c. Mailing address and email address
d. Contact number
5. The abstract should not exceed 200 words and should be one paragraph only.
6. The body should be single-spaced.
7. The abstract should be encoded and saved using MS Word (not PDF), in Arial 10 points for text, 12 points bold for the title, and 10 points bold for the name of the author.
8. The abstract should be emailed on or before November 20, 2021, to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
9. The announcement of the presentation acceptance will be on November 30, 2021.
10. The presentation of each accepted paper will be limited to 15 minutes.
For registration and inquiries, including about the abstract and paper formats, please email <email@example.com> or contact the Philippine secretariat—on a non-holiday Monday to Friday, within 8 a.m. to 12 noon or within 1 to 3 p.m.—via tel. nos. (632) 8362-2907 or (632) 8367-4572 local 104 or 105.
We look forward to your sustainability researches, dear participants!