On behalf of the UE College of Dentistry (UE CDent), this is to announce the opening of applications—starting March 30, 2023, to the graduate degree program of UE Master of Science in Dentistry (MScD) program for the first semester of school year 2023-2024!
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be a graduate of Doctor of Dental Medicine or a related bachelor’s degree in Dentistry of a duly recognized dental school in the Philippines or of a foreign dental school;
2. Must be a licensed dentist of the Philippines or, for international-student applicants, a licensed dentist of the country of origin or legal residence;
3. International-student applicants must have undertaken the International English Language Testing System’s (IELTS) academic test for English language proficiency with “5 = Modest” as the remark received after taking the test.
The application procedure is as follows:
1. Email the following documents to the Office of the UE CDent Dean through Ms. Marissa B. Taganas, via <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
(a) Letter of Intent addressed to the Dean: DEAN RHODORA H. LUCIANO;
(b) Copy of passport (for international student applicants);
(c) Copy of transcript of records (TOR) and diploma for DMD or related bachelor’s degree in Dentistry; and
(d) Copy of certificate, ID or proof of professional licensure from country of origin or legal residence.
2. After the evaluation of their submitted initial requirements, applicants will be informed of the additional requirements stated below, and of the instructions for the conduct of the online qualifying examination:
(a) Copy of the results of IELTS academic test for English language proficiency (for international-student applicants); with “5 = Modest” as remark after taking the test;
(b) Results of Aptitude Test for Adults or its online equivalent administered by the UE Guidance, Counseling and Career Services Office. The GCCSO will give the schedule for the Aptitude Test.
(c) Results of the Discipline-based Academic Qualifying Examination administered by the UE College of Dentistry. The UE CDent Admissions Office will give the schedule for the qualifying examinations. The succeeding steps will be sent to the applicants via email after the final screening.
3. After the evaluation of all documents, and if the applicant obtains a passing mark on the aptitude test and the qualifying examination, the applicant will be sent an email informing them of the results. (Applicants who will not be accepted to the program will also be sent an email informing them of the results.)
Thank you and good luck, Warrior MScD Applicants!