UE Manila and UE Caloocan candidates for College and Graduate School Yearend Commencement of SY 2021-2022, please be advised of the updated, final schedule of your much-awaited Commencement Rites this July 21 and 22, 2022, at the UE Theatre.
Please be guided by these updated groupings, which are based on the more recent anticipated number of attendees, along with the designated assembly times:
July 21, 2022 (Thursday):
1. Session 1 (Assembly time: 7:45 a.m.): Graduate School, College of Law and College of Arts and Sciences-Caloocan
2. Session 2 (Assembly time: 11:15 a.m.): College of Dentistry, College of Computer Studies and Systems, and College of Fine Arts, Architecture and Design
3. Session 3 (Assembly time: 2:45 p.m.): College of Arts and Sciences-Manila
July 22, 2022 (Friday):
1. Session 1 (Assembly time: 7:45 a.m.): College of Business Administration-Caloocan
2. Session 2 (Assembly time: 11:15 a.m.) College of Engineering-Manila, College of Engineering-Caloocan and College of Education
3. Session 3 (Assembly time: 2:45 p.m.): College of Business Administration-Manila
Note: There will be an interval of approximately one hour between sessions per day, to allow for the disinfection of the venue.
The Tertiary-Graduate School Commencement Rites will be preceded by on-campus Baccalaureate Masses on the following dates:
1. For UE Caloocan candidates for tertiary commencement: July 19, 2022, 2 p.m., at the MPH 3, Dr. Lucio C. Tan Building
2. For UE Manila candidates for tertiary-Graduate School commencement: July 20, 2022, 9:30 a.m., at the UE Theatre
The commencement program and tickets will be distributed to the candidates for graduation, at their respective Dean’s offices, right after each Baccalaureate Mass.
Minimum health protocols, such as the wearing of face masks, temperature checks and presentation of vaccination cards, shall be strictly observed on all of the aforesaid dates.
Please wear the proper attire: school uniform or semi-formal attire for the Baccalaureate Mass, formal attire and toga for the Commencement Rites. (No denims, no rubber shoes, no slippers; wearing of these may be grounds for non-entry at the given venue.)
Please note that these schedules are under the condition that Alert Level 1 (or better) will be in effect in Metro Manila on the said dates, per IATF guidelines. Should prevailing conditions and safety precautions require that social gatherings be discontinued, these ceremonies and rites will have to be conducted as virtual events at later dates.
For other graduation-related details, the candidates for graduation are advised to reach out to their respective Dean’s offices.
Thank you, take care, and congratulations in advance, Warrior Candidates for Graduation!