Civil engineering deals with the design,construction and maintenance of physical and naturally built environments, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings. This field is traditionally broken into several subdisciplines, including environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water sources engineering, materials engineering, coastal engineering, surveying and construction engineering. Civil engineering takes place on all levels: in the public sector from municipal to national levels, and in the private sector from individual home owners to international companies.
UE’s CE Achievements
Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA), Level II
Accredited and Level III Candidate Status, UE’S CE licensure exam topnotchers include Engrs. Ritchie M.
Maquiran (8th, November 2017) and Dominic Isidro (2nd, May 2015), among many others.
• Ma. Celine C. Angeles– BSCE, UE (2012); MSCE Geotechnical Eng’g, UP (2018)
• Christian E. Baldo– BSCE, FEU (2015); MSCE Structural Eng’g, UP (2020)
• Anthony T. De Castro – BSCE, TUP (2005); MSCE Structural Eng’g, TUP (2017)
• Razon C. Domingo – BSCE, UST (1993); MSCE Transportation Eng’g, UP (2002)
• Mark Anthony L. Escober – BSCE, TUP (2009); MSCE Structural Eng’g, TUP (2018)
• Adrian A. Madrazo – BSCE, CLSU (2005); MSCE Geotech Eng’g, Nat. Taiwan Univ. (2007)
• Leselle C. Quitaneg – BSCE, UE (2010); MSCE Water Resources Eng’g, MIT (2020)
• Meinrado V. Samonte – BSCE, UST (1983); MSCE Structural Eng’g, PLM (2008)
• Algerico S. Odal – BSCE, PUP (2013); MSCE Structural Eng’g, PUP (2018)
Engr. DARWIN ALPIS
Ms. JASMIN S. SALAZAR
UE College of Engineering-Manila Dean’s Office
✆ Trunk Line Dean : (632) 8-735-54-71 local 397
✆ Direct Line: (632) 8-735-13-54
✉ General UE CEng’g Manila email address:
For more info, visit UE
College of Engineering-Manila