To be eligible for admission to the Graduate School, applicants must have:
1. Sign the Consent form using the link: Consent Form
2. Have your TOEFL or IELTS score sent to the University of the East. In the absence of a TOEFL or IELTS certified score, register for the Online English Language Intensive Program at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Submit a certificate of completion of the Online English Language Intensive Program via email to email@example.com
4. Accomplish your online application form (downloadable inside the consent form).
5. Submit the scanned/softcopy of the following authenticated documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of the required documents is in a language other than English, please have the documents translated into English and authenticated at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate nearest your location.
Additional requirements for transferees:
6. Send the hardcopy of the authenticated documents listed in Item 5 above via courier to
Dr. Alberto T. Paala Jr.
Graduate School (GS)
7th Floor P.O. Domingo Building
University of the East
2219 Recto Ave, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
7. Thereafter upon verification of the complete authenticated documents, the Graduate School Admissions Staff (email@example.com) will send the following to the applicant:
9. The Guidance, Counselling, and Career Services Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) will email the entrance examination schedule to the applicant. Take the examination as scheduled.
10. The Graduate School Admissions Staff (email@example.com) will send the following after completing the entrance examination:
12. The Graduate School Admissions Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) will send the following instructions:
13. For requirements regarding the Visa Application of Foreign Students, please contact the Students Affairs Office (email@example.com).
14. For further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
UE Graduate School
Dr. LOUIE A. DIVINAGRACIA
Dr. ALBERTO T. PAALA JR.
7th floor, POD-CIT Bldg.
University of the East-Manila
UE Graduate School Dean`s Office
✆ Trunk Line: (632) 8-735-5471 loc 358, 374 & 360
✆ Direct Line: (632) 8-735-8533
✉ General UE Graduate School email address:
For Chinese students:
Chinese Students Service Center
Mr. Jack Zeng
✉ Email: email@example.com
✆ Contact: 00639174871073
Philippine Chinese Student Service Center